Sunday 19 May 2013

Where do I start?!

So, as I am interested in so many different aspects of craft it is hard to decide what to start with!
I've been busy in my craft room today creating a bundle of beautifully decorated stationary for my Great Aunts Birthday present- I think I will start with this!

I have decided to use some of my favorite items from the Stampin' Up! Spring/Summer 2013 Catalogue to create a complete matching set of useful stationary. I have started with a small notebook and mini folder with matching notelets.
The front of my mini folder.
The inside of my mini-folder it holds eight mini notelets.
Mini Notelet



The front of my little notebook



Inside pages of the notebook.

To make these I have used Time for tea paper , Bakers twine, Tea time Trinkets,  Paper Doilies, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Crumb cake ink pad, Pearl basic Jewels, a stamp set from Sale-A-Bration and the Daisy stamp from my 'Best of Flowers' Stamp set which I was given at a recent Convention. ( I love the set!)

No comments:

Post a Comment