Sunday 30 June 2013

Time to sell

As I have just finished my level 2 city and guilds in upholstery it is time to sell my work.
If only I had the space to keep it all!
My beautiful hand decorated modern butterfly chair is my favourite piece from the year, I am looking for offers in the region of £200.
I also have my two victorian balloon back chairs, these are a matching pair traditionally upholstered, I would like £80 each or £150 for the pair.
I am lucky enough to have a lovely grandad who had made me some oak legs for my giant traditional footstool.  This would look lovely next to my butterfly chair as it is also a bright and vibrant green! I would like £50 for this piece.
I am selling to raise money to buy my own upholstery tools so I can continue working over the summer!
I am open to all reasonable offers please contact me for more information!

No comments:

Post a Comment